Swim Training for children who are already independent in the water (3+) and for those who have completed our Self Rescue and Swim Float Swim programs.
*Prices vary in different locations due to costs
The Netherlands €925
Aruba $975 *plus relocation costs
Curacao $975 *plus relocation costs
The course consists of 20 one-on-one sessions.
These sessions will be completed in 10 days.
Step 3. Swim Training Course
We begin to refine all of the strokes, starts, water entry, turning, diving, breath control including bilateral breathing.
For children who are already independent in the water and for those who have completed our Self Rescue and Swim Float Swim programs.
3 years old and up
Our approach is to work with each child’s individual abilities. We assess each child’s strengths and challenges. We always integrate our Self Rescue technique into every course.
- Foundation of backstroke
- Foundation of front crawl
- Foundation of back crawl
- Foundation of breaststroke
- Sitting dive into a timed back float
- Aided dive for rings and an aided dive through a hoop
- Swam 5 meters any stroke
- Swam from A-B demonstrating breath control by lifting head
- Proficient front crawl
- Proficient back crawl
- Proficient breaststroke
- Foundation of breast stroke with head above the water
- Proficient backstroke
- Dived for rings unaided
- Dived through a hoop unaided
- Swam from A-B, demonstrating breath control by lifting head to breathe
- Swam 5 meters on my front and then rotated onto my back
and swam to safety
- Front crawl bilateral breathing
- Technically good backstroke
- Technically good back crawl
- Technically good breaststroke (breathing after every stroke)
- Technically good breaststroke with head above water
- Swam 25 meters any stroke
- Standing dives
- Dived for rings unaided and swam distances underwater
- Swam from A-B demonstrating breath control by lifting head to breathe
All lessons are one on one with a specialised instructor.
Each course consists of 20 sessions
We offer a 10 day/2-2.5 week course where your child will swim 4 or 5 times a week for 30 minutes per day.